Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, November 17, 2017 ) Electric Vehicle Charging station Market: China has been aggressive in its efforts to promote EV adoption, primarily to cope with the growing pollution scenario. China was placed at the top of the nations with the most carbon dioxide emissions in 2011. China's tremendous economic growth has been riding on the country's manufacturing sector, which has been a key contributor to the emissions. Apart from the manufacturing sector, industrial segments such as thermal power plants have also contributed largely to the country's carbon emissions. The share of the transportation sector in carbon emissions has increased significantly in the past two decades.
Publisher's analysts forecast the electric vehicle charging station market in China to grow at a CAGR of 115.84% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global Electric Vehicle Charging station market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, we consider the revenue generated from the deployment of EIM solutions both on-premise and in the cloud.
Request sample copy @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001291728/sample
Publisher's report, Electric Vehicle Charging station (BPMaaS) Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Hong Kong EV Power
- ShangaHai Xundao New Energy Technology
- SORO Electronics
Other prominent vendors
- Zhejiang Wanma Group
- UTEK New Energy Technology
Have any query? Enquire about report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001291728/buying
- Government initiatives
- Declining Li-ion battery prices
- Need for energy independence
- Increased focus on conventional hybrids by leading auto OEMs
- Growing market for low-speed EVs
- Lack of viable business model: Additional impact of Yuan devaluation
- Increased adoption of V2G systems
- Battery swapping stations
Fundamentals of Table of Content:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Global construction market
PART 06: Market drivers
PART 07: Market trends
PART 08: Global AEC market
PART 09: Market segmentation by product
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Five forces model
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Key vendor profiles
Browse complete report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/electric-vehicle-charging-station-market-in-china-2016-2020
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?