Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, January 11, 2018 ) The automotive smart display is a wireless touch screen display device providing distraction-free access to multimedia functions, navigation, driver safety features, real-time diagnostics of the vehicle including tire pressure, engine heat indicators, etc. Modern smart display systems also include vehicle-to-infrastructure and vehicle-to-vehicle connectivity to enhance customer experience.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=251
Improving safety, providing comfort, and enhancing driver experience are the priorities for the automotive sector currently. Smart display manufacturers are providing cutting-edge smart display applications. With an increase in the integration of vehicle functions in a display application, smart display manufacturers are providing LCD and TFT-LCD display panels with unique designs.
OEMs are also focusing on offering smart automotive display system for a cost-sensitive market. Along with the single-touch screen platform, manufacturers are also integrating gesture control technology in the smart display system. The focus is also on offering audible navigational assistance system and 360°video imaging technology that displays 3D view of vehicle surrounding, thereby improving safety.
According to a new study by Fact.MR, the global automotive smart display market is projected to witness steady growth during 2017-2022. By the end of 2022, the market is anticipated to be worth US$ 6,478 million. Rising demand for innovative features in vehicles is enhancing the growth of automotive smart display system.
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Automotive Smart Display Market
1. Europe is expected to dominate the global automotive smart display market throughout 2017 to 2022. By the end of 2022, Europe is projected to reach nearly US$ 1,710 million value. Increasing demand for comfort, convenience and safety in automobiles is contributing towards the growth of Europe automotive smart display market.
2. North America is anticipated to be the second most lucrative region in the global automotive smart display market. The region is poised to showcase moderate growth during the forecast period.
3. The demand for 6-10 inches smart displays is the highest. This segment will continue to remain lucrative during the forecast period.
4. LCD smart display technology will gain momentum, reaching nearly US$ 2,400 million revenue by the end of 2022.
5. Advanced Instrument Cluster Display and Center Stack Touchscreen Display will collectively account for two-fifth of revenue share on global revenues by 2017 end.
6. Light commercial vehicles are projected to emerge as the largest segment by vehicle type. Heavy commercial vehicles will also emerge as the second largest users of the automotive smart display.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/251/automotive-smart-display-market
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for automotive smart display, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as Alpine Electronics, AU Optronics Corp., Continental AG., DENSO Corp., Japan Display Inc., LG Display Co., Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Valeo SA, Visteon Corporation and Yazaki Corporation.
Check Discount @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=251
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
+353 1 611 1593