Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, January 11, 2018 ) Fact.MR has recently added a new report to its vast online database. This research study is titled as “Automotive LED Light Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022” which presents an in-depth study about the production, consumption, market volume, revenue (million USD) and market share across different geographical regions.
Request Free Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=243
Automotive LED lights were traditionally utilized as back lights, however they were gradually adopted for headlights over halogen, and xenon light, on the back of their power efficiency and better lighting system. LED lighting systems are becoming highly preferred in vehicles, gaining popularity among vehicle owners worldwide. Auto manufacturers are focusing on customer comfort and safety, with the rise in production of electric and hybrid vehicles equipped with LED lighting systems of high-quality. For effectively differentiating from market leaders, and gaining additional market share, the manufacturers are mainly concentrating on development of innovative systems, and cost-effective solutions. Potential of LEDs in the automotive lighting systems is expected to extend, with improved LED modules, and introduction of new technologies such as organic LEDs (OLEDs) that produce homogenous light. Osram, one of the leading market players, recently made an announcement of its flexible OLED lighting systems for vehicles. These factors might influence growth of the global automotive LED light market in the upcoming years.
Robust expansion of the automotive sector, coupled with soaring sales of lightweight vehicles, rising focus on energy efficiency, and stringent government policies & regulations concerning utilization of halogen and xenon automotive lights has also fuelled higher demand for LED lights in vehicles. However, high cost of LED lights remains a major challenge to its adoption in few areas, such as their application in headlamps. Currently, the high prices of automotive LED lights affects their aftermarket sales, especially across developing economies including India, China, and South Africa. A recent study by Fact.MR estimates the global automotive LED light market to register an impressive CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2022. Global sales of automotive LED lights are expected to surpass revenues worth US$ 6,000 Mn by 2022-end.
7 Key Estimations on Future of Global Automotive LED Light Market
1. In terms of revenues, aftermarket will continue to be the most lucrative sales channel in the global market, with sales poised to account for more than three-fourth share of the market during 2017 to 2022.
2. Sales of automotive LED lights in OEM will register a comparatively faster expansion than that in the aftermarket through 2022.
3. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to retain its dominance in the market, and revenues from the market in this region will account for over one-third market share during the forecast period.
4. Europe is anticipated to remain the second most lucrative region for growth of the automotive LED light market, and poised to expand at 8.5% CAGR through 2022.
5. Headlamps are expected to be the most attractive application segment of automotive LED lights. Revenues from sales of automotive LED lights for headlamps will surpass US$ 1,000 Mn by 2022-end.
6. Automotive LED light sales for application in sidelights, and brake lights are estimated to exhibit a similar CAGR through 2022.
7. Key players participating in the market include General Electric Company, Nichia Corporation, Texas Instruments, Imasen Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., Valeo SA, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Stanley Electric Co., Ltd., Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd., HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co., and OSRAM Licht AG.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/243/automotive-led-light-market
Automotive LED Lights to Find Largest Application in Headlamps of Vehicles
Automotive LED lights are expected to find the largest application in headlamps of vehicles, with sales poised to exceed US$ 1,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. Brake lights are expected to be the second most lucrative application of automotive LED lights in the global market. In addition, sales of automotive LED lights for application in brake lights and sidelights are projected to register a parallel expansion at 8.7% CAGR through 2022.
Although aftermarket will continue to be the largest sales channel for automotive LED lights, sales in OEM are anticipated to exhibit a comparatively higher CAGR through 2022. Sales of automotive LED lights in aftermarket will account for over three-fourth revenue share of the market throughout the forecast period.
Accounting for more than one-third revenue share of the global market, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will continue to be the most attractive market for automotive LED lights, in terms of revenues. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for automotive LED lights, with sales expanding at a CAGR of 8.5% through 2022.
Key market players listed in the Fact.MR’s report include OSRAM Licht AG, HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co., Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Stanley Electric Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Valeo SA, Imasen Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., Texas Instruments, Nichia Corporation, and General Electric Company.
Check Discount- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=243
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized automotive market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland