Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, January 11, 2018 ) Global Containers & Packaging industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global containers & packaging market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/containers-and-packaging-global-industry-guide-2017
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global containers & packaging market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global containers & packaging market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key containers & packaging market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global containers & packaging market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- The containers and packaging market consists of packaging made of paper and card, plastic, metal and glass. It does not include packaging that is used only for transportation purposes such as wooden crates, pallets, steel drums etc.
- The market is valued at manufacturers' selling prices (MSP), while market volumes represent consumption.
- Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global containers & packaging market had total revenues of $862.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 644.1 million tons in 2016.
- The global market is characterized by environmental concerns especially with regards to sustainability of packaging. Most developed markets such as the US and the European market, are set to be regulated in favour of environmental protection which means that plastics packaging manufacturers' standards should be adjusted. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific market is still emerging as consumer demand for packaged goods in China and India is not yet saturated.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001765950/sample
Reasons to buy:
- What was the size of the global containers & packaging market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global containers & packaging market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global containers & packaging market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global containers & packaging market?
Inquire for Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001765950/buying