Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, January 13, 2018 ) According to Publisher, the Global Turbo Compressors market is accounted for $12.76 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $19.95 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.6%. The primary purpose of turbo compressors is to eliminate the pressure surges during the process of gas injection, which in present is demanding technique in all heavy industries. The ongoing exploration processes in oil refineries & petrochemical plants in addition to HVAC in automation are some of the major factors attributing to market growth. However, huge operational and technical standards are factors hindering the market.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/turbo-compressors-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
Oil & gas segment is accounted for largest market application, attributing to its huge demand for power generation and transportation usage. The 0-20 bar segment holds creditable share as turbo compressors are used in various applications including fertilizer plants, refineries, air compression and refrigeration. North America holds the largest market share on account of present shale gas exploration. While Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market in regard to increasing demand for axial turbo compressors followed by centrifugal turbo compressors.
Some of the key players of the Turbo Compressors market include Atlas Copco AB, Celeroton AG, Elliott Group Ltd., Enervac Corporation, Fischer AG, GE Oil & Gas, Howden Group Ltd., Ingersoll Rand PLC., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Kobe Steel Ltd., kTurbo, Man Diesel & Turbo, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Siemens AG, Sjerp & Jongeneel b.v., SKF and Sulzer Ltd.
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Other Applications
- Multi-Stage Turbo compressors
- Single Stage Turbo compressors
- Axial Turbo compressors
- Centrifugal Turbo compressors
Output Pressures Covered:
- 0–20 Bar
- 21–100 Bar
- Above 100 Bar
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564895/sample
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
11.1 Atlas Copco AB
11.2 Celeroton AG
11.3 Elliott Group Ltd.
11.4 Enervac Corporation
11.5 Fischer AG
11.6 GE Oil & Gas
11.7 Howden Group Ltd.
11.8 Ingersoll Rand PLC.
11.9 Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
11.10 Kobe Steel Ltd.
11.12 Man Diesel & Turbo
11.13 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
11.14 Siemens AG
11.15 Sjerp & Jongeneel b.v.
11.17 Sulzer Ltd.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564895/buying