Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, October 27, 2014 ) Salt Lake City, UT -- Most run-of-the mill rear-end accidents involve bumper damage and soft tissue injuries, but in October, these Taylorsville, Utah clients were struck so hard from behind that the force of the collision first slammed their SUV into the stopped car in front of them. The tremendous crash then launched our client’s SUV upward as the adverse driver’s car became wedged underneath.
The SUV caught fire, but fortunately, the client and his mother were saved by bystanders, who dragged them both from the flames. Emergency responders were soon able to control the fire. The driver and his mother were transported to a local hospital for treatment. Fortunately, both chose Craig Swapp & Associates as their legal representative and are now recovering from their injuries.
Rear end collisions are one of the most common types of car accidents.
• They are the most frequent type of accidents to occur on highways
• 29.7% of all accidents are rear end collisions
• 94% of all rear end collisions occur on straight roads
• The majority of them happen while a vehicle is moving less than 10 mph
• In 2008, it was noted that every 17 seconds a reported rear end wreck happened and every 8.5 seconds there is an unreported rear end car accident
If you have been affected by a rear end collision recently, find an attorney willing to put in the time it takes to get you the best results. Call Craig Swapp & Associates, and let our attorneys go to work for your car accident claim.